Asparagus, Super Veggie for Weight Loss
Asparagus is back on the menu this week! Asparagus is member of the lily family. They are low in calories and packed with essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants. Did you know asparagus is great for weight loss? it's packed with lots of soluble and insoluble fibers which is great for weight loss, water retention and more.
Here's why you should add asparagus to your meals!
1. Good Source of Antioxidants
- They include vitamin E, C, and glutathione. Antioxidants protect your cells from harmful effects.
2. Helps Support Healthy Pregnancy
- Contains Vitamin B9 also known as folate which helps red blood cells and produce DNA for healthy growth and development.
3. Lower Blood Pressure
- Asparagus contains a good source of potassium which lowers blood pressure.
4. Improves Digestive Health
- The fiber in asparagus helps reduce risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, and diabetes. It also supports regular bowel movements.
Click the link below to order before Saturday!